What is an KPI Dashboard?
KPI Dashboard is a system for calculation, configuration and visualization of company’s KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
In every company a crucial task is to properly define and then measure the key performance indicators. These are the values that show if a company is performing at expected levels in various aspects of its operations.
KPI Dashboard allows simple import of basic indicator data which are necessary for further calculations. Data aggregations (hourly, daily, monthly, etc.) are then derived from the basic data and calculated using rules defined in a user-friendly UI.
Why Pretius KPI Dashboard?
Pretius has a proven track record of building efficient and user-friendly analytics software. Our solution has multiple features which allow fast addition of new KPIs to the system and simplify the analysis of data:
- Data visualisation using interactive reports and advanced charts
- Personalisation of the users dashboard
- KPI configuration available from application’s User Interface
- Standard way of importing new data sources (standard API)
- Integration of external data sources:
- Oracle databases (and others available through ODBC)
- flat files (CSV, MS Excel format – XLSX)
- web services
- Notification module using SMS and email for delivery with customisable rules
Interested in our solution?